Flow

Welcome to the Flow Feedback forum. We’d like to hear your feedback and ideas about how to improve Flow. Post, browse, and vote on ideas and suggestions that are important to you.

Please report any bugs or errors you run into at our Support Center.

How could we improve Flow?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Onedrive Support

We would like to be able to attach document from Microsoft OneDrive.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pasting as a list

Many of your competitors have the function of pasting as a list. I often get lists of feedback from clients, which with other apps I can paste in as one and they will get formatted in separately. This is definitely a crucial feature that will help in my team deciding between which platform to use.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Custom Home View in browser and app

It would be great if you were able to choose which screen pops up as the default home screen. Right now it opens up directly to My Tasks, but we like to go right into Calendar in my studio. If we were able to choose that as the default view in both the app and browser version, it would make everything much more convenient.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Custom per-user email address for email to Flow

Emailing a task to Flow can only be done from an email address verified for a user. This prevents directing in emails from another system to Flow.

For instance, we are using Smooch.io to collect user feedback on an iOS app, and would like each email notification from Smooch to be turned into a task in Flow. We cannot control the sender address from Smooch but could give it a designation email address like:
    ASDFK697SDFHJKSD8789SDJKHKSADF8-tasks@getflow.com

This unique token would be tied to our user account, just like our sender addresses are. Furthermore, in the event that any unwanted tasks were…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dropbox Paper integration

Would be great to integrate with Dropbox Paper docs like you do Google Docs!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Jesse Herlitz responded

Would love to see more requests for this. We use dropbox paper extensively here at Flow :)

6. Group subscriber

To be able to make a "group" that you can add certain people to, then type the group name to subscribe multiple people to a flow at once would helpful.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, we’d like to build this as well. In the mean time recently we added the ability to type “Everyone” into the subscribers field which will add everyone in that Team (workspace). From there you can remove people who do not need to be subscribed.

7. Notify on updated note

Subscribers should be notified when note is updated

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I am tired of having to re-sign into the app on my phone.

I am not sure if anybody else experiences this, but I seem to have to re-log into the flow chat application on my iPhone 1-2 times a week. It is starting to get annoying. If there is a fix that will address this this I am all ears.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bot Integration for Chat

I use Slack for some companies, and Howdy is a wonderful help for running stand-ups. This would would be a helpful addition, and perhaps supporting integrations with BotKit for chat.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Integrate with Zendesk

It would be wonderful if my two favorite business software choices could integrate with each other.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Email to create subtasks

This would enhance the current "Creating tasks via email" feature by allowing you to create subtasks at the same time. Often I'll get an email for work with bullet points which are essentially subtasks. It would be great to be able to do a quick format and send these off to flow to get imported.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Uncheck all for Workgroups

First off, thank you so much for adding workgroups to Timelines - that will be so helpful for us managing technical people across different teams. One thing I did notice however is that the "workload" section is very slow. Even when trying to uncheck teams from the list, it freezes up. Also it would be very helpful to have an "uncheck all" feature - i think you used to have that at some point.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks very much for your feedback :)

The slow/freezing is something we have also noticed! We have a fix in the works right now. In fact, the code to fix it has been written, but it has yet to be reviewed and approved. But it should be out soon.

“uncheck all” does sound like it could be handy, we’ll look into when we can fit that into our schedule to add.

13. Monthly repeat option for "working day" as well as calendar day

It would be great if monthly tasks could be repeated on a working day rather than a calendar day, Flow won't work for me and my team without this!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I made a design task to explore this. If it’s easy for the web team to knock out we’ll do it. <3

14. Recent Tags

Unnoticed when I use the mobile app that the "recent tags" are only when adding a new one. It would be very useful to be the most recent used tag.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Cyrus Molavi responded

Hey Mikey, can you give some details about what you’re describing? I take it you’re talking about the iOS app? What are you suggesting would be a good change? I’m not quite sure I understand. Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base