How could we improve Flow?

Save searches

Would be great to be able to save searches to the favorites section.

Also more advanced searching:

- Searching for things NOT tagged (or with a specific tag)
- Search for sections

Thanks

58 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Alex shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Stephen Hutson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to be revisited. It's critical when the only custom filtering option is tags. Asana can do this, ClickUp can do this, and since I view those as Flow's two top competitors, Flow should have to it too. It's far too cumbersome to remember the name of all the specific tags I want to filter by every single time, not to mention actually manually applying the filters every time. It's wasting time instead of saving time.

• briankb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

really... Not Planned. I can't figure out who you are targeting. If it's project management not having ability to save or favorite a search causes a lot of redundant when you are trying to drill down. yes you have a lot of common searches already done on the left pane but I need to have saved/favorited searches for different tags

• Ryan Sunderman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow filtering for many tags at the same time. Currently filtering by many tags at the same time, all tasks must have all tags defined in the filter.

Example, filter by "change" and "communication", all tasks must have both tags. Allow the filter to return all tasks with either tag.

• Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to create and save filters - sort of like a "focus" area I guess. In this I could include things like dates due (what's due next), flagged or unflagged, people, groups etc.

Cheers
    Ben

Feedback and Knowledge Base