How could we improve Flow?

Extend Focus Mode to Holiday Mode

I have a little feature request torwards focus mode. We are a company that considers it paramount that our employees can shut down completely from work while they are in holidays.

So we would love to see the focus mode extended to be also a holiday mode. For this to happen we would need to features:

1. Instead of max 8 hours it should be possible to set focus for days or weeks
2. When someone sets me as the owner of the task while I am in focus mode there should be an alert "user not available for assignements of tasks right now" (Would be nice if I could only delegate a task if the due date is after my focus time for example)

37 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Tobias Linder shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tobias Linder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We just discussed again how extremely helpful this would be. Because now when I delegate a task I always first have to go to chat to see if the employee is actually not in focus mode which is a nuisance. It would be so convenient if the moment I delegate the task it would tell me that the employee is in focus mode for another x hours or days

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree that would be a very neat option, since we all need some time off once in a while -y vote for holiday focus - Thank You for listening

Feedback and Knowledge Base