How could we improve Flow?

Optionally add State to a kanban list or group

One of the great features about some Kanban boards is that you can have a work flow that allows you to see how you are doing on the project i.e. To-do, In progress, Done

When a task is in the To-do section it would be great to apply a state of unstarted and while a group or list is classified and in progress so would the task and finally when you pull a task into a done group then it would automatically tick it self as completed and when all the tasks have been completed then the whole project should be able to be checked as completed rather than having to archive it as I would love to be able to go back and look at the timeline at my completed projects to see how the company has done. I also think it just allows for a fraction more automation, when you can set the state of tasks as you can then add 5 tasks left 4 in progress and 3 completed it just gives you a better idea of where everything is at in the project and also means that you can show if a task has been dormant for a long time which is really useful to know.

I do realise that you have a lot of other requests, however I would love to know what your approach or thoughts on this type of feature.

Thanks

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Archie K-D shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)