How could we improve Flow?

Work with real data?

I find this confusing. Not sure how I can test this beta without using it as my day-to-day app. If I want to collaborate with clients/team-members on actual stuff we are doing I don't want that to be temporary data. Is that how this works? If I change tasks/lists data in the beta, will it be reflected on the standard app? If not, I can't see how I can spend any amount of time using the beta.

Anyway, guess I just have to wait till this is launched. But, love the idea of workspaces and would benefit from them right now.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Luke Seeley responded  · 

Unfortunately, there are technical constraints we’re working with that don’t allow us to easily migrate your Beta data back to production upon the launch of the new Flow. This beta is meant to be more of a sneak preview of what’s to come—and it’s coming very, very soon—than a working beta that simply turns into the live product when we launch. We understand this means that people can’t honestly use it to work that much, but are thrilled with the feedback we’re getting nonetheless.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, I have not used the beta to do any sort of work. If you want more valuable feedback, I would figure out how to allow us to merge any changes in beta to production.

• Michael Pratt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PS It is unclear what I am voting for when I vote. Am I voting that this I like this comment? Agree with it? Or what?

• Michael Pratt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I concur. Given that my team is featured on your website, you know how much a fan we are and I would love to provide feedback but I spend enough time as it is in old Flow to be trying to figure out what I did in new flow, let alone duping everything. Can't fathom doing everything in new flow only to lose it all once it comes out of beta. Sorry

Feedback and Knowledge Base