How could we improve Flow?

Download all attachments

Frequently we'll attach multiple PDFs to a task and it's proving tedious to other users having to open each pdf and save one at a time. My thought was to have the ability to download all/multiple attachments from a post.

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
John Buhman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jeremy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any new updates on this? Feeling like this is an essential feature. Thanks

• Luke Hatfield commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a time saver for me as well. I often get 5 or so attachments in a design task, and I need to click to see "full size" on each one before right clicking and downloading individually. Thank you!!!

• Adnan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We wish, from one button, we can download every-single thing that is attached to that task at the end. Currently we have to go all the tasks treat to the top and download them one by one.

• Josh Merriam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to download all attachments in a task. For example, if someone attached 15 pdfs to a task, one download all button would be so much better than going through one at a time and option-clicking to download. That's another thing, you could set those links up with the download tag in the html, like this:

download="Money-Sample.pdf"

That way it specifies that it's a download versus opening in a browser. Just my opinion though.

Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base