How could we improve Flow?

Windows Phone 8 app

A native Windows Phone 8 app would be great!

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Chris Kelly shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
not planned  ·  Luke Seeley responded  · 

We have no plans for a dedicated Windows 8 app at this time. Our mobile web app will, however, become more powerful as time goes on.

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the advent of Windows 10 and the fact that an app written on one can easily be ported to all, it now makes far more sense to build a native windows app to work with flow. Don't get me wrong, love the browser app but nothing beats the native app for remaining connected and available all the time when swapping between lost of windows and browsers. I'm a Mac user myself, but our organization supports over 10,000 people the vast majority of which are all on Windows (99.9%) so I cannot recommend Flow to them or even include them in tasks without asking them to learn how the browser app works, be so much easier if I can just send them a link to install an app and just know that it works and they are always getting notified about tasks even if they are not in a browser.

• Jose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe that the idea is not to create a Native Windows8 App (like Metro UI), but at least an Application, like the MAC-OS App that runs on any Windows OS and be outside a browser.

Wunderlist App for Win8 is a big-plus.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Given the huge number of Windows users, it would be great to get a Windows 8 App or desktop option available!

• andrew thompson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That is a shame our company uses windows mobile and surface pro, very Microsoft aligned, flow looks like something id be interested in but lack of Microsoft apps would be a blocker sadly.

Feedback and Knowledge Base