How could we improve Flow?

Starred tasks

I'd love to be able to star certain tasks and have them float to the top of each list. For example, we have a recurring task each month where we add social fodder to share on our social channels, and I find myself looking through a lot of tasks each time I want to find it. I wish I could have that one stay permanently at the top!

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Alexis Grant shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
planned  ·  Cyrus Molavi responded  · 

There are a few ways to get tasks to float to the top. You can flag it if it’s for your own personal reference; you can set a near due date and sort your views by due date; you can manually drag the task to the top of its list; or, you can create a section in its project for important tasks. Do any of those solve your problem? (/are you still having this problem?)

Update: in addition to the solutions above, we’re working on a long term solution to the scheduling and ordering of tasks. Thanks again for suggesting this!

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It kills me that I can’t sort tasks that are “flagged” so that the flagged ones show up at the top of the list. Am I crazy? Am I missing that somewhere?

Feedback and Knowledge Base