How could we improve Flow?

Zapier integration so we can move tasks in from other systems without programming

Would be great to be able to route tasks in from Basecamp, Google tasks, CRM, Box.com and all the other places that feed us tasks. Zapier integration or maybe Piesync would accomplish that, thus making Flow the authoritative “task hub” on our team.

158 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Valentin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see that this task was started on July 11, 2016.
        Almost two years later now, can we have an update on this integration with zapier ?

Thank you!

• Shane Park commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love an update on this as well. I'm currently doing a trial, and having Zapier integration would make Flow a definite winner.

• Roohbir Singh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Cyrus, any further update on this one? We've had to switch away from Flow to Asana finally a few months ago as Flow only worked in a silo which totally killed our productivity and workflow. But we're keen to move back to Flow. And this is what we're waiting on – so Flow can fit into our workflow, instead of fighting it. Any indication on when we might expect this? Your last update was over a year ago. Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto for me as well - I'd absolutely love Zapier integration. I've contacted the folks at Zapier as well. Thx!

• Roxanne Davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto for Zapier. We are enjoying using it on our current PM software —enough so that it may be a dealbreaker for Flow.

• Roy Nasser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunately flow is out of the race in PM software for us without any sort of integration... Zapier is a great way of supporting a lot of integrations with only 1 integration effort... IMO this should be very far from "not planned" and something in "high priority"!! But what do I know... I've only been comparing and studying and trying out about 20 different similar tools over the apst 2 months lol

• Phuong Nguyen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A Public API will make customized integrations via Workato to other cloud applications possible as well! Looking forward to it!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish more people would vote for this one.. All of the task management solutions in Zapier stink so it was only by chance that I did a Google search for Zapier that Flow popped up. This would be huge for extending Flow to most cloud applications to automate task creation in ways you guys have not thought of..

Feedback and Knowledge Base