How could we improve Flow?

Sort projects alphabetically

it would be useful if we could sort projects by alphabet.

45 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe this has been a feature request since 2015. We really need this feature to be able to sort projects alphabetically. Can you upgrade this to urgent so we don't have to switch to another project management system?

Yeah this is a MAJOR loss. I have just transitioned over and cant do this basic function!

The same as Tom. I wouldn't even know what to do if there's no way to order projects alphabetically.

• Tom Ragan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're considering using Flow but we have a lot of projects and it would be very useful to be able to sort these alphabetically.

We use Flow for a number of purposes within our company, one of which being to keep track of accounts payable through each stage of the payment process. These tasks are generally titled with the creditor being the first word in the task title - e.g. ACME Company INV 1234. Something that would be great would be the ability to sort tasks alphabetically, so that we can see invoices grouped by creditor!

Hi - viewing long task lists is a bit of a nightmare as there’s no sorting option other than by due date or project - should be able to sort in alphabetical order, we priorotise our tasks by adding numbers before, but there’s no way to sort in to order.
    Thanks

• Phil Lubliner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add “Alphabetical” to Sort dropdown options for task lists. Projects with a number of tasks become difficult to sort through if only chronological. Especially for certain projects that have task names that need to be referenced.

• Anita Jathavedam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to sort by task name? This way if I assign due times to the tasks - I can sort and have the task list organized from morning to evening? As of now, I am manually moving my tasks - would be a big help if I could just sort my entries in ascending order or from A-Z.

Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base