How could we improve Flow?

Sort or filter by "mentions"

We would like a way to see only the tasks that have comments that mention a specific person.

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Dave Grace shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
not planned  ·  Cyrus Molavi responded  · 

While we don’t plan to do this immediately, there is currently a workaround: try searching for the person’s name in the search bar, and you’ll be able to see all the tasks where they were mentioned in the search results.

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have been using Flow to communicate more and delagate more, but as the at happens my notifications have become ovewhelming. I would love to filter out the due date changes, and just see the conversations.

• Christian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please could you make it so that i can cut and paste a list of sub tasks so i can print them out? that would be just lovely.

• Darren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be such a useful feature, more ways to filter my tasks would be a big help

• Jonny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I "gotflow" I assumed this was a feature that I just couldn't find. Seems too obvious an omission.

Please fix - it would improve my user experience three fold.

• Stan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This missing feature is the only obstacle FLOW perfection. So many task, so many comments. I only want / need to see / deal with the ones that @myusername me.

Please, please, please make it possible - only requires a small tweek to the existing notifications architecture - right?

Feedback and Knowledge Base