How could we improve Flow?

Notification Badge on Home Screen for IOS

I am part of the team who is currently using this app, I have noticed that the activities you have not read or reviewed, yet to do, or conversation updates, do not appear on the “pending red ball with numbers” aka notification badge on the home screen in IOS.

This is really important, since it lets me know of any activities I need to enter the app to check, otherwise it’s like nothing has happened so the app is not opened, as an employee this feature helps me see all activities that need my attention and encourages the use and constant opening of the app. Otherwise it falls on the never open pile of apps in my phone. I know it has alert capabilities and lockscreen too, but these are fleeting and overlooked most of the time, causing task details to be overlooked and ignored. I believe this would make teams work better and faster. Mobility of task management is what we look for, most of our teams work on the go so the phone app is the reason we subscribed to Flow.

This is a great app and we are exited to see it improved further. Thank you for your help.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jeniffer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jonny Wood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No plans for iOS badges is very disappointing. I currently trailing Flow after using Asana for over a year. As such I'm currently using both Flow & Asana. Each morning my due tasks for the day pop up in the notification centre and the app badge shows the number of tasks due. This is very useful and has become an integral part of my workflow allowing me to prioritize my daily schedule.

I can't believe this isn't an area that Flow are looking to develop for the iOS App. Other than notifications Flow for iOS is far superior to Asana.

Feedback and Knowledge Base