How could we improve Flow?

Group list

Click on a group shows all the tasks in each of the subproject, but the order seems to choose the top of each section and then the next row etc etc, which is weird.

I would expect that it would show the first section then next. Although having that last section from right to left would be best, when you consider the kanban you go left to right so the most finished things should be at the top in the list… if that makes sense.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Michael McCallum shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
not planned  ·  Shara responded  · 

Thanks for the suggestion! We are not planning any major changes to Kanban right now but I will let the team know your suggestion!

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Michael McCallum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its not a suggestion the ordering is weird, I would expect the summary view when looking at the group view to show the same ordering as the project and kanban views but its merged.

Can't attach screen shots here... but if you were to look at Tomizones Product Development workspace and the Lightswitch Platform project, there are 4 sections. The first section has 20ish items and the second only 1. On the group view the 1 task from the second section is in the middle of all the items in the first section.

Feedback and Knowledge Base