How could we improve Flow?

Archive Workspaces

I would like to be able to archive workspaces. We use a workspace for each client we work with. Once all current projects are complete I would like to be able to archive and not miss previous history of work if they client opens a new project.

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Angela shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to have the opportunity to hide old work spaces. I create work spaces for events, and then after the event is passed I won't need to access it anymore, but I don't want to delete it. I thought it would be great though if I could "hide" it so that only current events are visibile when I log in, and I'm not wading through old work spaces.

Also, since most of our big events are annual, a lot of the task list stays the same. So I like the idea of being able to open the old works pace and accessing the list, just to have something to work off of.

• Zoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there - this is how we structure our usage of flow as well. Archive function for workspaces would be a massive help.

We currently 22 workspaces (1 per client) and it's starting to clog the top toolbar and feel messy. Some clients do not have projects on the go currently, however they are regular clients that I do not want to delete the workspace for.

Feedback and Knowledge Base