Flow

Welcome to the Flow Feedback forum. We’d like to hear your feedback and ideas about how to improve Flow. Post, browse, and vote on ideas and suggestions that are important to you.

Please report any bugs or errors you run into at our Support Center.

How could we improve Flow?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Default assignee and due date by project

I would like to have a setting that would allow me to cause tasks I add to be assigned to me by default. Similarly it would be nice to be able to set a default due date rule (e.g. by default due date is today or the end of the current week or x days from today). At a minimum, I would like a user to be able set those defaults globally for all tasks they add, but it could also be useful to be able to set per user per project. Defaults I set should never be applied for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Monthly repeat option for "working day" as well as calendar day

It would be great if monthly tasks could be repeated on a working day rather than a calendar day, Flow won't work for me and my team without this!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Jesse Herlitz responded

I made a design task to explore this. If it’s easy for the web team to knock out we’ll do it. <3

4. Super admin capabilities

When working with lots of different clients and contractors people usually mess up things, post messages as tasks etc. Also sometimes things start by email and you want to move this initial conversation to the platform as some sort of legacy documentation.
    When you have super admin powers that you can post something in the name of other users, change dates etc it get much easier to organize things without having to ask users do it themselves.
    It's just a matter of being able to edit any meta as a super admin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Save flow as an action

Allow to save a flow as a new action to the gallery with input & output parameters. That will allow to reuse flows like sub flows and even create more & more actions by the flow creators themself and enrich the platform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Include Subscribed Tasks in Daily Digest

We just starting to use flow and loving it. But just want to request an option to receive daily summary of tasks for Subscribers something similar to daily digest by email. Currently, we need to go into flow to check overdue tasks for subscribers. It will be good to have daily review of those tasks by email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    not planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. List Completed Tasks by the Section

When looking back for old tasks, it's very useful to have tasks grouped by the section they belonged to. Right now the only option is tasks ordered by date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    not planned  ·  Jesse Herlitz responded

Hey Matheus,

It might be worthwhile to check out our “Manually Clear Completed Tasks” setting. It’s a workspace specific setting and is a bit hard to find, also you’ll need an Owner to enable it for the workspace. You can get to it by clicking “Workspaces” from the drop down menu, clicking the drop down menu to the right of the workspace name, “Edit Workspace”.

This setting allows you to leave tasks where they are after they’ve been completed, and you can manually clear them away from the Project Name drop down menu.

Hope this helps!

Jesse

9. QuickBooks Help Center Number USA | www.quickbook-support-number.com

QuickBooks Support for all self employed, get in touch with QuickBooks customer service experts by phone number. We are third party QuickBooks Technical Support service you can contact us at any time 24/7 for any issues in your QuickBooks accounting software. Call at our QuickBooks Toll Free Number 1-888-411-1123 (USA).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bulk move tasks between projects on mobile

At this point there's no way to move multiple tasks between projects on mobile. It's very cumbersome to do one at a time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hyperlink

I'd love to see the entire hyperlink within comments. I do like it's shorten version but if I expand the task, I would want to see the entire hyperlink. Often, my needs are to copy and paste to another item and currently I need to right click and copy entire link. If any solve is in the works, it would be really great if there were options. Even better, I would like to see this as an option within preferences... "display fully hyperlinks" or "display shortened hyperlinks"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Auto timestamp updates in task window while on chat page

When I am in chat tab and a task is open on right hand side, the timestamps for comments are not getting updated.

So if someone commented on a task 1 minute ago, the task always shows "1 minute ago" in task panel regardless of how much time passed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    not planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bring back clickable button to open notification panel

Hi,
    I'm intrigued to try out the new design. I'm a bit on the fence so far, but one thing that I'm missing after using it for a few hours is a button to access the notification panel. I know I can hover "Catch Up" in the header to bring it out (or I could go ahead and open the Catch Up view), but that kind of "hover+wait" interaction doesn't sit well with me when I want to quickly access my notifications.

If you could somehow bring back a clickable button to open the notification flow, that would be great!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Automatic Tags / Filter by Card Status

It would be great if there were the possibility to filter for open, done, overdue, duetoday, .. tasks. like tags, but autimatically

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add share extensions in the iOS apps.

Am using CloudMagic now. It offers integration with Wunderlist, ToDoist, Things...but no Flow. Emailed CM. They said all it would take is for share extensions to be provided via Flow.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    not planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Archive completed task for single task

I'd like to archive completed task for single task

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Assign color to groups in project dashboard view

Have the ability to define a color to each group in the project dashboard view. My use case is to set up groups for current work, upcoming work, etc and I often shift projects from group to group so I can identify them visually on the workload/calendar view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mirror parent tasks's tags setting

I'd like to be able to change settings so that "mirror parent task's tags" can be turned off/on for all child tasks created

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show action's original name

(Also for Logic apps)
    After adding an action and renaming it, there is no way to recall the original name of the action. Only the action's description is available when clicking the i icon. This popup should also show the original action's name.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to install avast antivirus in windows 10

Don't know how to install avast antivirus in windows 10?
    Visit this link for more information: https://www.tfnguide.com/blog/how-to-install-avast-antivirus-in-windows-10

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base