1 voteSindre shared this idea ·
We’ll be working on a Github integration this year. Stay tuned!Sindre supported this idea ·Sindre commented
https://waffle.io has pretty awesome integration against GitHub. I don't know how you plan to integrate against GitHub in Flow, but try to make it awesome please.
Some ideas for initial support:
- Goal: A custom card type for "GitHub Issues" which state can be modified both via GitHub and via flow and always appear correctly on both systems.
- Goal: Be able to have project managers rely only on flow, and developers rely on GitHub issue IDs and auto assign/close features based on Git activity. Such as assign tickets automatically and update status based on branch creation (possible with waffle.io) and close ticket automatically based on mentions in Pull-requests and commits (Github feature).
- Ability to link a flow project to (a single?) GitHub project.
- Ability to associate a Github user account to a flow user.
- Ability to associate a Flow "section" to a GitHub label and/or Github "Project" column.
- Ability to read/write all information regarding Github "cards" in flow from the GitHub API.
- Support for linking against GitHub for access to private repos.