We do plan to allow for mass editing of tasks. It may take some time to get there, but we want to do it.
We plan to add this, probably around the time we add start dates to tasks. Still we’ve got a bit of heavy lifting to do elsewhere before we get here.
Wanted to let y’all know that some of our earliest efforts at addressing offline access are available in the new iOS app.
- The app is now accessible when offline
- You can now access tasks that have been downloaded when offline.
- You can create tasks when offline, and they’ll get synced when you’re back online.
The new app is a separate download from the old one, so you’ll need to either search for “Flow Tasks” or follow this link to get it:
Cheers!Ben Hirby commented
You could build it as a PWA and not even need an app, or just hybridize it with Ionic.
Thanks for the suggestion, Colin. This functionality would actually be a whole separate app in itself. Currently, we don’t have plans to build this ourselves, but there’s certainly a way to get the best of both worlds. Here’s how we do it:
1. Create a design task in Flow
2. The designer can then create a mockup and upload it to a feedback tool like Redpen (https://redpen.io)
3. Link to the Redpen upload by commenting in the Flow task—don’t forget to @ mention people who want to leave feedback
4. High level feedback can be a task comment, detailed feedback can be made directly in the Redpen file.
Hope that helps :)Ben Hirby commented
I would love to see this functionality brought to Flow. We're seeing other PM tools attempt it, but you guys would CRUSH it! Perhaps you could just integrate with marker.io or PageProof for this as well. We'd love to see more useful integrations.